Hall – Currently 3 rentals on the books
Second water test done, results back in 10 days
Need window replaced in storage shed and rodents out of crawl space
Sinks have been draino-ed – Notify me if water continues to back up in sinks after pump has been run
Roofing screws still pending
Need another rug in front entry
Parking bumpers need replaced and lot graded
Siding pending – time frame most acceptable for members?
Agruculture - Tariffs are biting ag. Hazelnut export prices to China down from around $1.10 to $0.65 due mostly to $0.67 tariff. Prices are way down industry wide.
Education – Chronic absentism – 20.5% of students missed at least 10% of school year
Legislative – anyone?
TREASURER’S REPORT - bills
(upstairs) DANCE FLOOR material cost approval, labor hours, and scheduling.
Materials – Rubio monocoat finish and maintenance matl. For 1 year - $1300
Est. Labor - Sanding, cleaning, applying, buffing - 50 manhours
Foyer tile floor re-grouting -
Good Day magazine (national grange) – Anyone want a year subscription as a sample (free)
2019 OFFICERS (Due by 12/1/18 to POMONA & State for publication)
2019-STANDING COMMITTEE CHAIRS (Due by 12/1/18 to POMONA & State)
2019 -BONDING (Fidelity & Fiduciary) INSURANCE Renewal for Community Grange (due by 1/29/2019)
Note: Last year $72 premium paid to OSG for $12,500 coverage (Min. coverage is $5,000 for $50)
2019 POMONA SERVICE PROJECT - Veterans Transition Housing adopted as community service project. Subordinate/Community Grange support requested by donating $35 for Flag Pole Installation (salutes Veterans transitioning from homelessness)
• Dues - increase or leave the same for 2019? State minimum is now $45.
• Active Member dues: 2019 status
GOOD OF THE ORDER:
• Connect with Members: Shall we do Festival of LIghts (or) other event?
• Connect with State - attend DEC. 9th OSG Open House and Holliday Party - Time: 1 - 4pm
• Connect with POMONA: attend JAN 26th, 2019 Clackamas Pomona #1 Meeting @ Sunnyside #842, 10 am, lunch $2
• Connect with other Granges: attend JAN 1st, 2019 "joint" INSTALLATION OF OFFICERS at Abernethy Grange - Time: 2pm, potluck follows